Job nature: full-time
Number of recruits: 1 person
Working experience: more than 1 year
Education: above secondary school
Language skills: English
1. Responsible for software and hardware replacement, installation, debugging, troubleshooting, maintenance and system software installation and debugging;
2. Deal with project site problems and coordinate customer relations;
3. Technical training for customers, responsible for technical support of software and hardware sales;
4. Write project implementation documents.
1. Electrical, mechanical, computer and other major, technical secondary school or above, more than one year working experience;
2. Basic computer software and hardware knowledge to identify and troubleshoot common computer hardware and software failures;
3. Knowledge of computer network, can identify and eliminate common network failures;
4. Familiar with Office software (Word, Excel, PPT); ;
Strong sense of responsibility, meticulous work, strong communication ability and good team spirit;
6. Hardworking and willing to accept travel and company work arrangement;
7. Basic knowledge of RFID and project implementation experience are preferred.